1. You Don’t Have To Have Perfect Credit— If you fall into the majority of borrowers you have a ding or two (or several) on your FICO score. When it comes to traditional loans, the most important factor a bank looks at is that three digit score. If your score falls below their required number—no loan for you! Not only your credit score, but your monthly income is of just as much importance to them. If you fall outside of their criteria, you will not be approved. Texas Hard Money Lenders focus primarily on the value of the property that serves as the collateral on the loan. As long as the lender is comfortable with the loan-to-value ratio they are not overly concerned with a borrower’s credit score and income.
2. Quick Loan Approval and Funding— If you have ever applied for any type of loan at a bank you are familiar with the painfully slow process. There are countless documents that must be filled out and even once that is done the underwriting process is almost sloth like. It can be a month before a borrower is even approved and even longer to receive the funds. By this time, it is highly likely the borrower has lost the property to another real estate investor. The application process for a hard money loan is simple. Typically, a borrower only needs to fill out a standard loan application—and can be approved in minutes. Usually, the borrower can receive funds in 10 days or less.
3. Getting Financing For Additional Loans— Most banks cap the amount of loans a borrower can take out at four. It usually doesn’t matter how great their credit is or how much money they generate. Because Texas Hard Money Lenders are private investors they make their own rules. They do not have the same limitations on loans as do banks. Their main concern is the borrower’s equity in a property. Texas Hard Money Lenders enjoy working with investors that have multiple properties because the borrower can cross-collateralize their properties.
4. Making The Investor’s Offer Strong— Seasoned real estate investors are very familiar with banks pulling the financing during escrow—it is not uncommon. This can easily destroy the deal and the investor will lose the potential property. When an offer comes in from an investor using hard money sellers see this as a benefit. Texas Hard Money Lenders are not known to pull out of deals at the last minute. What that means is that an investor that is working with a Dallas Texas hard money lender in a competitive market is seen as preferential to the seller when there are multiple offers on the property.
5. Quick Close— Sellers want to close quickly—this is why cash buyers are a sellers dream buyer. Good news! Investors using hard money are viewed in the same light as cash buyers. Real estate investors can often negotiate a lower purchase prices because they can give a shorter escrow period and all that equals a quicker close.
An experienced hard money lender is an expert in real estate investments and will work with an investor to make sure there are no issues that could hurt the project. At Level 4 Funding we have years of experience and are here to work with you. Please contact us at level4funding.com.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Hard Money Lender
Hard Money Loans
Hard Money Loan
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About the Author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.
© 2016 Level 4 Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.