Yes! Private Hard Money Loans for
Owner Occupied Borrowers
Get Your New Home and Move Up Today.
Get the Home for You and Your Family.
Provide a Safe and Secure Place to Live.
Don’t Be a Renter – Be a Home Owner.
NO Problem Bankruptcy, Poor Credit, Self Employed
Simple to Apply - Quick Application - Quick Closing
No Up Front Fees
No Cost to Apply
If You Are Not Using AppleWood Funding
You're Paying Too Much!
You Will Get the Lowest Rates GUARANTEED
Just Fill Out the Quick Form to Get Started --------->
We Specialize in Owner Occupied
Private Hard Money Loans Arizona
We can provide funding within 24 hours of you making contact with us. If you are purchasing real estate at a trustee sale and need to pay the balance by 5pm the next day, we can achieve that.
Our dedicated team will do all of the work for you. You just need to apply on our website or call us today. We’ll answer any questions that you have and help you to secure the funds that you need.
Welcome We Offer Private Hard Money Owner Occupied Loans in Arizona
Our Arizona owner occupied hard money loans program makes it easy for you to get the new home you need despite not having credit, having bad credit, or even if you’re not from the United States. Owner-occupied loans have easier requirements than investor loans and can even benefit from our cross collateral 100% LTV loan option.
- Owner occupied hard money loans are also considered Principle Residence Loans, alternative financing, and private money loans.
- We continuously stay up to date on all regulation required to offer owner occupied hard money loans.
- Poor Credit, BK, Foreclosure, TIN/INN Numbers, Self Employed YES we can!
- No Up-Front Fees and No Cost to Apply.
- Quick and simple to apply for an Owner Occupied Private Hard Money Loan
Reasons Why Borrowers Use Owner Occupied Loans using Private Money
- Bad credit
- Hard to prove income
- Dealing with a problem property
- Cannot qualify for conventional or FHA/VA financing
- Common Uses Of Owner Occupied Private Hard Money Loans Arizona
- Buying a first or second home
- Refinance an existing loan
- Cash-out for repairs or remodeling
- Cash-out for debt consolidation
Hard Money Owner Occupied Loan Program Options
100% FINANCING AVAILABLE if the borrower has another property that is free and clear or has a small mortgage in relation to value (substantial equity) to pledge as additional collateral.
We are a Private Hard Money Lender in Arizona, making real estate loans to both Investors & Owner Occupants in Arizona.
NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY
We have no pre-payment penalties on our loans.
PURCHASE - REFINANCE
- Down payment: 20-35%
- Can accept co-signers
- Allow seller carry back for the Down Payment
- Up to 70% or 80% of the appraised value
- Up to 100% financing with a 2nd free and clear property.
- Interest Rates from 9.5%(APR)* for Owner Occupied Private Hard Money in Arizona.
Requirements for Private Hard Money Owner Occupied Loans
Income verified – 3 months bank statements or tax return.
BK, Foreclosure, INN, Self Employed YES we can!
Apply for an Owner Occupied Hard Money Loan
If you are interested to see if you qualify for an owner-occupied hard money loan in Arizona, give Jamie a call today at 602-497-4444 or fill out our loan application to get started.
What is an Owner Occupied Private Hard Money Loan?
These types of loans are considered consumer loans. This means that they are for the individual homeowner, not an investor or corporation. These loans are for borrowers who will live in the home as their primary residence home. These are loans where the borrow will use the funds for consumer purposes, such as paying down debt, buying a boat, debt consolidation or paying a tax lien. The funds are going to be used to help the consumer. When you are applying for a consumer Private Hard Money home loan there are a lot of requirements that the lender must do to make sure that the borrower fits the loan. These are recent requirements, but the main requirement is that the Private Hard Money Lender Lending for an Owner Occupied Homes needs to make sure that the borrower can make the payments. They call this verifying the ability to pay the loan. Since this a Private Loan, these requirements are easier and more relaxed than the traditional lender. Additionally, Arizona Private Hard Money for Owner Occupied Loans usually have a lower credit requirement. Another requirement is that the loans must be ‘fully amortized over 30 years’ and cannot have a balloon payment. The advantages of a Private Hard Money Lender are that the loan is completed quickly, and the borrower can move fast. Typically, the lender is a private individual that will look at the property and make a quick decision. Rates on the loan are higher than a traditional loan but usually range from 6-12%(APR)*.
A few other reasons for a Private Hard Money Owner Occupied Consumer Loan:
- Trouble documenting income
- Inconsistent income history
- Credit issues due to a recent loan modification, short sale or foreclosure
- The client already owns the home and needs to refinance, the purpose is a consumer in nature, and there’s no purchase component